My Skydive

Two years ago on my 28th my boyfriend decided to surprise me with a bungee jump, (you can find a post on it on this blog)  It was an off the wall experience and loved every second of it. I say that now, two years on because I try to forget the traumatic ten minutes it took me to take the plunge off that crane.

How could I expect anything different from my love. Let me give you a little insight to my birthday.This year I was turning 30, and as always I knew Andy would have a surprise up his sleeve. I even spoke to my in laws to thank them for my present when I told them If had something like a skydive planned he better give me a few days notice. Fortunately he learnt from my bungee jump it's best to give some sort of warning. 
On the day of my birthday, Andy insisted on meeting but before I should pamper myself so I did. Here is my Facebook status - 

 " After a hairdressing session, a make over, a posh restaurant overlooking the port of BCN and Andy Valente getting onhis knees, you would have thought I'd be renewing my Facebook to say I'm engaged. Nope, not happening. Instead I'm doing a sky dive this Saturday. Thank you my love and to everyone else who had a moment for me today"

I got a BARBIE ON A HOMEMADE PARACHUTE!!!!!

Could you imagine my reaction?? "F*ck you, f*ck you" - came out repeatedly, and that wasn't pleasant for Andy considering he hates my foul mouth. oops.

  Yes, I understand it's almost like a milestone and what better way to welcome me to the club by giving me a sky dive as a birthday present! 

I was very happy with the gift and it was an amazing experience. I fell from the sky at 200kmph and I SH*T myself but loved every second. Tears streamed down my face from the speed, wind and emotion, it was incredible. I managed to cross off part of my bucket list and am so happy I was able to experience this. Here are the images that can partly share my experience.  I would love to recommend this to everyone who has the opportunity to do so.













































No comments:

Post a Comment