The Socks and Sandals scandal....

As summer arrives and everyone prepares themselves for the sun with shades, hats, bikini's or shorts there are always a small race of people that tend to surprise me.
Every year I ask myself the same darn question; "Why on earth would someone put white socks on with open toed sandals?".
Is this out of comfort? If this is out of comfort, then why not put some trainers on?
I can understand a little child wearing socks with sandals as they have no choice. But a full grown adult?
Although this sight is painful to the eyes and is the biggest fashion mistake I have seen repeated all over the World, my question is WHY?
Why do these people make themselves look this way? What is the point?

If anyone can answer these questions I would be very grateful.

3 comments:

  1. It must be the warmth with a little draft that they need - or possibly they might need to use this method in a last ditch attempt to climatize the foot piece? LMAO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember i went to Sweden and all the guys there wore them like that. Denmark and Germany love it also. It must simply be Northern European Fashion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many feets are sweating, some more than other. In hot summer feets sweating to sandals. Its like waering one sweaty socks for long time. Its not much hygienic. In some countrys si reason in weather, because sun is shining in early summer with high intensity, but ground stil very cold, and air near ground is cold too. Its very difficult choice. Boots with socks ar too warm, sandals without socks is too cold. Why torture myself with uncomfortable fashion things?
    Don't realy know if this is like I just wrote, by a I think so.
    Please excuse my eanglish. Qued

    ReplyDelete