Vegan Friendly Breakfast or Snack: Chia Pudding and Nice-cream combo


I recently decided to change up my breakfast because eating porridge in a hot climate country wasn't the one. Every morning I would either have toast or porridge with a glass of fresh orange juice mixed with chia seeds and it felt good and very filling.  However, I was getting fed up of bread or porridge, especially with the temperatures rising and the preparation of it all. As I follow so many amazing accounts in Instagram I realised I could change up my whole Chia perspective and start making chia pudding. Plus, it is pretty straightforward to make.




 All you need are the following ingredients to make your pudding (this is for two servings)



First you need to mix all your ingredients together and then put it into the glass/bowl/ container you are planning to eat it from. As I also prepare nice-cream I leave enough room in my glass to top it off with the cream of my choice. 





I topped with Goji Berries and leave in the fridge overnight. 





 Chia pudding is really tasty on its own but if you have a little more time in the morning I really recommend you prepare a nice-cream. Not only does it taste delicious, it is also super healthy and makes it look so much more appetizing.




Making Nice-Cream for your Chia Pudding:


The recipe's are endless for making nice-cream but you always need one main ingredient which is frozen banana or avocado.

I use one frozen banana chopped up which makes it easier to blend and depending on the day I will add different fruit or other ingredients to give it its flavour. All you need is a very good blender as you will put all your ingredients in the blender and blend until smooth and thick.


Here are some examples:

Energy boost:


  • 1 frozen banana
  • a splash of oat milk (or any non dairy milk)
  • 1 tbsp Peanut butter
  • 1/2 tsp raw cacao powder




Green earth Breakfast:


  • 1 frozen banana
  • a splash of oat milk (or any non dairy milk)
  • 1 tsp Spirulina powder
  • handful of Spinach
  • 1 tbsp of oats (oats make it more filling)
  • Handful of grapes
  • 1 kiwi
  • 1/2 tsp of hempseeds to put on top














 Berry Delight:

  • 1 frozen banana
  • a splash of oat milk (or any non dairy milk)
  • 1 tsp Spirulina powder
  • Handful of Raspberries, blueberries and cranberry
  • 1 tbsp of oats (oats make it more filling)




Mango Exotico

  • 1 frozen banana
  • a splash of oat milk (or any non dairy milk)
  • Frozen mango


Choco Hemp:

  • 1 frozen banana
  • a splash of oat milk (or any non dairy milk)
  • 1 tsp raw cacao
  • 1/2 tsp of hemp to put on top


I always add some fresh fruit, oats and seeds on top to make it look pretty and give it a more fresh taste.

If you are a busy 🐝 like me when I'm working full-time. Why not make a weeks worth? put it into your fridge and grab one every morning before work or school. You can mix with the chia puddin with cacao or vanilla extract.

ESP:
Para 2 personas.

1/4 vaso de semillas de chia
1 vaso leche vegetal 
1 cucharita sirope de tu elección (yo use de remolacha)

Dejar cuajar en la nevera por la noche. 
Si lo quieres ya mismo deja 30 minutos. 
Aquí tienes la base de un buen postre o desayuno. 
Las semillas de chía no contienen gluten, son saludables y contienen Omega 3, antioxidantes y fibra. 

Aquí tienes algunos de sus nutrientes: 
• 5 veces más la cantidad de calcio que la leche. 
• 3 veces más la cantidad de antioxidantes que los arándanos. 
• 3 veces más la cantidad de hierro que las espinacas. 
• 2 veces más la cantidad de fibra que la avena. 
• 2 veces más la cantidad de proteínas que cualquier verdura. 
• 2 veces más la cantidad de potasio que el plátano.

No comments:

Post a Comment