Sultry Eyebrow Secrets - DVA Beautique

Since I was about 14 or 15 years old I have been obsessed with acheiving the perfect eyebrows.
I have tweezed, drawn and waxed, and grown into a really bad habit of touching my eyebrows when I have the smallest root popping out. Its a bad obsession that I have, and everyone that knows me will tell you how annoying I am, always stroking that annoying hair until I get home and pluck the hair out.
After using the pencil a few times I decided against it, as over the years it can leave you hairless, as the pencil drawing pulls on the hairs and ends up pulling them out. 
I am the "Do it yourself girl", I believe that anyone can pamper themselves from the comfort of their own place, whether is waxing, or doing your own eyebrows.
Last year I decided to get my eyebrows threaded as I always wanted to try it out and I loved the way they left my eyebrows and I am no on you tube trying to learn how to do this so I can eventually do this to myself as in Barcelona I havent yet found a place where they thread your eyebrows and I can only get it done whilst im visiting my home town, London.
This time I was in London I went to the amazing Westfields shopping centre in Stratford and got my eyebrows threaded. It only cost 7€ and left me with lovely shaped eyebrows which I´m trying to maintain while being back in Barcelona.
The woman offered to put the DVA Semi permanent eyebrow powder which leaves your eyebrows looking perfect.
I have a scar on my right eyebrow, where people have thought I have had a piercing or even done it on purpose to look like a "RUDE GAL", which is definitly not the case. Unfortunately when I was a kid I took a tumble and cut my eyebrow open and now I have a scar there as a reminder or me being a daydreamer. So, as the woman put this powder over my eyebrows I was amazed at how perfect my eyebrows looked. They were complete with no scars. I finally have found something that works for me.
I obviously bought the kit and am so happy with my purchase.
The DVA Semi Permanent Mineral Powder is quick  and easy to apply in less than a minute and is water resistant, sweat resistant and smudge proof.
The kit comes with a brush, and to be able to create  the perfect eyebrow shape, it comes with three different stencils - Thin, Natural and Thick. They sell this in different colours, so its easy to find the colour that suits you best.

So, after debating for many years whether to get my scar tattooed, I can finally ditch that idea and stick to a painless and an effortless job, which is brushing powder onto my eyebrows and leaving them looking very well groomed.

No comments:

Post a Comment