Anti-Perspirant for those sweaters

For years I have been testing every product on the high street to stop me sweating the way I do.
I have considered Botox on my armpits, even operating myself so I would no longer sweat, although I have been told not to go down that road as it could be dangerous and can cause serious bad effects on the body.
This has been a very long and desperate road for me as my sweat glands made me sweat so much that even when I was cold or jumping out of the shower I would already be dripping.
Lucky for me I wouldn´t smell, but I would have all my clothes wet, and stained from the deodorants. It has been very frustrating for me and I have lived with a complex for years because I didn't have success in finding the product that was adequate for me.
A few weeks back I went to London and saw my brother and I don't remember how the topic arose but he mentioned to me a deodorant that has done wonders for himself and his partner.







DRICLOR is the brand which you can buy in any local pharmacy. It is a strong anti-perspirant, and when I say strong I really mean it. Driclor is similar to other strong anti-perspirants using 20% aluminium chloride hexahydrate as the active ingredient, however, the water content and roll-on dispenser may cause skin irritancy as water / perspiration can break down the active ingredient to produce hydrochloric acid.
Driclor is sold only as a roll-on application bottle and they suggest you put it on every night before going to bed, as this is when your sweat glands are least active, it may cause irritation, so be sure to wash your skin before applying the deodorant.
The next day they recommend you wash your skin and then put on your normal deodorant.
Do this for 2 weeks and then after you can put it on every few days.
I have been using this for a few weeks now and it really has worked for me. I am no longer sweating like I used to, although I do feel hotter than I usually do, maybe my body is finding its balance?
People have warned me this may not be good for you, but each time I am putting less on and I am no longer sweating and if I can avoid that and help others with sweating less, then why not?

Try it....

No comments:

Post a Comment