Terry Rodgers

Today while we had family over, one member showed me these incredible oil paintings done by an American Artist called Terry Rodgers. I was completely amazed by his art.

If you focus on the detail, the shadowing and every part of the body...

I don't think I have seen anything done so well. They almost look like real photograph's.
He is meant to be a good friend of Paris Hilton's and if you look closely at one of these paintings you can see a slight resemblance in one of the characters in his paintings....

One of these paintings go for more that $80,000, doesn't surprise me though....
Enjoy!

The Variable Frequencies of Restraint, 2009

The Fluid Matrix of Bounded Latitudes, 2008,

The Palace of Automorphic Delights, 2009,


The Artificial Boundaries of Illusion, 2009,


The Retreat of Logic, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment