A recomendable Hair Product and great Hair dressers.

After spending months trying to get back on form economically, I have finally been able to spend money on myself and there are a few products I would like to recommend.

Last month I was in London and went to get my hair done at Gino's Hairdressing which is situated near Russell Square Tube station www.ginohairdressing.com

I am not a big fan of going to the hairdressers, I generally don't relax whilst i'm getting my hair washed even though I get my head massaged, but this visit to this wonderful hair dresser was different.
Just entering the place you feel a sense of warmth and automatically feel relaxed, with the music low and candles lit up, giving this a different ambience to any other salon I have visited.

The staff were really friendly and offered me a drink and magazines to read.
After getting my hair done I was offered to purchase a product: Moroccanoil, which they used on my hair. I don't generally buy myself extra products for my hair as I am very lazy, but this time I thought I would go all out and give it a try.

Moroccanoil Treatment’s really versatile, nourishing and residue-free formula can be used as a conditioning, styling and finishing tool. It blends perfectly with other products and even speeds up drying time. This treatment for hair completely transforms and repairs as its formula transports lost proteins for strength; fatty acids, omega-3 oils and vitamins for shine; and antioxidants for protection. It absorbs instantly to fill gaps in hair created by heat, styling and environmental damage.
 
Since I have started using this product I have noticed my hair is healthier, shinier and less knotty. There are other products you can buy from different brands and the stylists can guide you on which product will suit your needs.

So if you are in London and need a good hair stylist ( they have both ladies and gents hairdressers next door to each other) or want to get great Therapy by a Holistic Therapist then this is the place to go, as the staff are friendly and very welcoming.

Gino Hairdressing
43-45 Marchmont Street
Bloomsbury
London WC1N 1AP
United Kingdom
Gents  +44 (0) 207 813 3056
Ladies +44 (0) 207 278 1511 info@ginohairdressing.com

No comments:

Post a Comment