I saw this and thought how true.  Maybe not for society, but definitly for me.

Lately, I have been putting my boyfriend under so much stress of changing our "style's", and I have noticed that my taste in clothes for men has changed; before it was the cap, the big tee's and baggy jeans.
Last time I went shopping with my guy, it was more about, Skinny jeans, normal trousers, blazers, shirts and a nicely styled haircut which we got at Gino's hairdressing in Russell Square, London.
The Kicks are still in though, I think his and my own shoe fetish won't leave our side, but who said that a great pair of Converse or Nike doesn't make you look good when you are suited up?

I'm not dissing the swagger or urban look as I really like it too and depending on the guy its for him, but adding a bit of class now and again is definitly a turn on to us women!
He now looks clean cut, more his age and very very sexy....

No comments:

Post a Comment