Hangover Prevention

Have you tried all the methods to rid a hangover?
A greasy Fry up?
Litres of coke?
Aspirin? Paracetamol?  Etc....

I'm sure if you have suffered a hangover you have tried to find the best cure and maybe some relieve it however, it doesn't seem to last.  Unfortunately we haven't found the cure but we have finally found a way of preventing anymore nasty hangovers.  Remember, This is not only a hangover cure, its a way of preventing it from happening.

All you need is to buy a cucumber. Random? No. 
If you go out drinking eat a few slices of cucumber before going to bed and you will wake up the next day feeling like normal.

How can this be true?

Well, before posting this I tested and tried this method, it was weird but was actually quite refreshing in my mouth, and I woke up the next day feeling fresh as a daisy.  Cucumber contain enough sugar, B vitamins and electrolytes to replenish essential nutrients the body lost whilst on a boozy night. It keeps everything balanced both avoiding a hangover and headache!

If you still don't believe me, give it a go and tell me about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment