This is me.

For some reason my thoughts seem deep and you may believe I am down or even feeling depressed. But for once in a long time I am happy and feel like I have the strength to write how I really feel without caring what others may think.

Everyone expresses themselves in different ways, none are better than the other. Some may punch a wall, some may be upfront and say it to their face. I am one of those types to keep it all in until I explode or maybe just cry about it and of course write about it. This doesn't mean my form is weaker than anyone elses, I may cry but I will then get over it in minutes. If you know me, you will know I am not the type to hold a grudge. I generally explode, scream and shout, go into my hole and a few minutes later I will be my own chirpy self. Unless someone is making me feel like I don't belong, and yes I have felt this way many a times.

People that don't know me and that are quick to judge will not understand this. But the people who DO know who I am will understand that this is me and will always respect that. I am proud and modest to say I am a very good person, I will take you into my wing if needed and will give you everything. But my trust will fade if you deceit me in anyway. I have had many blows to allow many more.

But as one great proverb says: You Fall down 9 times and get up 10...I will proudly wipe the dirt off my bum and will get up with my head up high.

Last night I watched a film that made me look deep into my thoughts and made me write out my last post onto my mobile phone at 3am. The film made me cry and made me think of why I feel the way I do and why I act the way I do.

Everyone in their life has had experiences to make them the person they are. Make it good or bad, but you will always have to live with them. You can't just forget them aninstant. Everyone needs a hit, and sometimes some people get more than others. It doesn't mean that they are unlucky, it's because they need to take their experiences in a certain stride.

People who do not understand the meaning of depression maybe are the lucky ones, or not. I don't see them as lucky, because one day that person may come face to face with something so harsh, that they will not know how to face their life situation.

We all need to learn how to face these situations, it may be domestic violence, a tragic loss, drugs or even abuse. If you know of anyone that shy's away don't judge them without knowing the facts. Why not help them? Try and understand their pain without being too ignorant.

Many friends have told me that I have lived more drama's than a soap on T.V. They may see it that way, but I see that everyone has their own movie to portray and everyone is the star in their own lives.
I know my ending isn't a fairytale, but I know what was in the beginning, middle and end is and will be fascinating to myself and maybe my loved ones....

2 comments:

  1. Very true hun - much better to grow to love yourself than to expect others to do it for you in life. thats rule no 1. Rule no 2 is to never be afraid of your own company or feel that you need to be with someone when you can be happy all by yourself. sing it Celine! "allll byyy myseeelf, i wanna be - allll byyy myseeelf" lol :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha Thanks for the comment!!!
    Will take it all into practise!!

    ReplyDelete