Rainy day's....Great!

I am at work and all depressed, after being off work sick for a few days I was looking forward to activating those brain cells, but it appears I was missed less than I missed them.
And to top it all off......We are living through a mini Monsoon!!
Dont get me wrong, i love the rain, especially when you are in that high mood where you want to play in the rain and soak whichever victim that comes your way.
But not while i am at work and can't even go outside to breathe some damp air!
We are not prepared for these times in Sunny BCN, hence the "Sunniness". If i wanted this weather i'd be back in LDN with my peops!

Rainy Day Poem.

It's raining, it's pouring,
and work is getting too boring!
i want to be in bed,
with a hot chocolate and quilt over my head.
Maybe some nice TV or film to keep me sane,
as right now i feel like i want to jump off the window pane.

the storms have arrived and im all wet,
thinking of my way home and how i'll get,
want my bed and want my quilt,
if i get sick again then i'll fill up with guilt.

I love the rain when im warm at home,
not walking in the puddles and drowning my clothes and phone.
i want to jump in every puddle on my way to the flat,
But looks like im stuck working like a twat.

Bed and TV sounds to good to be true,
Only a few more hours to get through.
Then its time for cuddling up with my baby,
Some "entourage", "cali" and niptuck will be on the tele.

Until i pass out to awaken in another rainy groundhog day.
Wish the sleep will skip to the weekend so i can play.

No comments:

Post a Comment