Kiwi Chia Pudding

Whether you follow my blog, instagram of Facebook page you would have noticed i'm crazy about chia pudding and chia seeds. If I can put them in a dish I will. I guess because they are so tiny yet so nutritious and have so many benefits for us.

For breakfast I made a different kind of chia pudding. 
Instead of using my regular oat milk I blended 2 kiwi's, added 2 tbsp of chia and a dash of maple syrup. I gave it a good stir before serving in my breakfast jars.
I first put a layer of muesli to give it a bit more substance, I then poured the kiwi chia pudding on top and added two frozen strawberries. I left them over night so the fruit flavours would mix.
This is a powerful pudding and for the people who prefer sour tastes*. 
*To make this sweeter I suggest adding some vanilla extract.


Did you know Kiwi's have more Vitamin C than oranges? Vitamin C lowers blood pressure, and thereby lowers the chances of hypertension as well as cardiovascular disease.



No comments:

Post a Comment