Palo Alto Market Barcelona

The Palo Alto Market is a new(ish) market in the urban district of Poble Nou in Barcelona.

I discovered The Palo Alto market through my instagram friends and considering my baby boy is getting a bit bigger and the weather is getting nicer I thought it would be nice to go and visit the much talked about market in Barcelona. It's a hip market with great street food held the first weekend of every month in Carrer dels Pellaires, 30, 08019 Barcelona. You can buy tickets online which works out a little cheaper. Online entry is 3€ and there on the door it is 4€

There is a nice chilled atmosphere and does get busy, especially the food section and trying to get a table requires patience. I think they need to expand the food part or make more space for people to sit in different sections of the market. 
I do recommend you visit this market if you have time, however I think with two or three hours you have plenty of time to have a look around, enjoy a drink and some food and music from the Aperol stage. 

What I also recommend to any parents is to avoid taking a pushchair. There is a lot of paths with pebbles and is very uncomfortable to move around with the buggy. I noticed I wasn't the only parent struggling to push the buggy. It was slightly annoying and made me miss out on some parts of the market as it was too tiring.








Cheers! 



Kids go for free, but I recommend you take a sling instead of push chair.


The market stalls are run by budding designers and small businesses trying to promote their product. My cousin had her stall with her collection of bags. The brand is KIMU BCN and I bought a bag from her. 















No comments:

Post a Comment