My Bro and I Snowboarding


For the past 8 years I have been very lucky enough to be able to go snowboarding. Living in Barcelona means I only have to go 2 hours up the moutains to the pyrenees to enjoy this fantastic sport.
Since my brother is also a big fan and is very into his sport he has bought himself a GoPro and managed to get some footage of me boarding!! I want to forever cherish these video's because when I started this sport for the first time I was always frustrated and never thought I'd get to where I am today.
I am grateful for being given this opportunity and if you have the same one I was given, all I can say is to go for it, don't think twice.





Alex is a PT and is currently working in Barcelona.

Visit his site for more info on what he has to offer and for any pictures and videos: http://www.vidalfitness.com/


You can also subsribe to his youtube channel for exercise routines and tips: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiZLPyyVxui-YvJlnCy2S5w


No comments:

Post a Comment