Avocado Pasta


Today I wasn't in the mood for cooking and had no inspiration but eventually my stomach won and I went straight to the fridge to see what I could do.

I had a miserable looking fridge as I hadn't been shopping since I came back from my little getaway.
A very lonely, almost dried up Avocado, what can I make?
I don't want to make more paste or guacamole out of it. Like I said, I was feeling very lazy.
How about an Avocado Pasta? That could work and it did.

If you are feeling peckish and want to do something extra quick then boil some pasta and grab an avocado.

Cut the avocado and remove the avocado with a tablespoon and put in a bowl and crush it, adding a little bit of olive oil and a pinch of himalayan salt and depending whether you are vegan or a veggie add some parmesan to give it extra taste. (I will be sharing in the near future the vegan parmesan recipe.)

This is a very tasty recipe, it isn't extravagant but it's quick to do and has some essential fatty acids that you need.

Benefits of Avocado.
 Numerous studies show that  Avocado has powerful beneficial affects on health.
Avocado is Loaded With Heart-Healthy Monounsaturated Fatty Acids. In fact, 77% of the calories in it are from fat, making it one of the fattiest plant foods in existence.
Avocados are also loaded with fibre and have more potassium that Bananas.



No comments:

Post a Comment