Tonight will be the second time that I visit a Buddist centre with my dear friend in Barcelona.

Why have I decided to go to a Buddist centre?

My friend had told me it was a great place to go, not only to meditate, but to get advice on life which is patronising nor brainwashing. Its thoughts on life, how you should see things so everyday life can´t stress you as much as it does.

The buddist tries to guide you with his noble advice and he tries to lead you to the light or give you knowledge on life.

For many years I have had many doubts on my own religion, I have felt failed from my God and no longer knew what to believe in. Now I feel like I have found my spiritual path. I am not told any stories on the Dalai Lama or their God, I am taught on how to cope on everyday worries that I may have.

We are given time to meditate and I wont lie, that is the hardest struggle I have so far. Everyone sits there and looked relaxed, whereas my mind is on "what shall I cook tonight?". This is my new goal. Learn to meditate and relax and hopefully the rest will fall into place.

Hopefully I will one day find my inner peace and wish that if you ever have doubts or feel really depressed in life to find your place in this World, as we all have one.

Maybe in a few months time I will feel new and refreshed. Ill try and keep you readers posted.

Tonight I hope to leave like this:




No comments:

Post a Comment