I Love Fashion....



Ever since I have moved and changed my habitual living from a City to a tiny village, my world has come to a bit of a slow movement pattern.
This is good in a way as I am a very nervous person, always feeling anxious and stressed and since I moved away from the hustle and bustle my persona has become more relaxed. I have even gotten chubbier from all the eating and living the so called "good life".

One thing I do miss though, is clothes shopping, trainer shopping and just looking for something original to wear.
Here there is one main shop which I really like, but half the village also shop there so it's hardly likely to see me wearing an "original" outfit.

I know there is the internet to follow the latest trends, but to be honest, this isn't the first thing that pop's into my head to search for when I go online. The great advantage of not knowing what is hot or not, is that I a having the opportunity to decide for myself. Plus I have the trends from where I belong that I have brought with me and I adjust it according to the season. Barcelona is very mixed but from where I used to move around, I picked up a mix of urban with pijita, (smart, posh) and then add the glamour I have inside :-).

So when I walk the streets of the village I get stares as I know I look odd to them, I am just hoping it is odd but stylish.

I like my funky tights with skirts and loose cut tee's or tops...I like my high tops trainers with my patterned leggings and leg warmers....Love the heels, which are so amazingly cheap here with my shorts or long tee's....
The one great thing about living here for a girl like me, is I don't get to spend my money on going out or booze or even going out to restaurants as it is cheap to eat out. So i get to spend my money on one other thing I love.....CLOTHES and SHOES!!!!

As I haven't been able to give much of a fun bloggin update recently, I want to focus on the fashion side, I mean, I am living in the country of fashion! YEAH BABY Plus this is something I love and why not write about my great bargain shopping and sharing my new inventions, creations or ideas....

If I don't feel too camera shy I will also give you a taster of what I am letting these people see....hahaha maybe you will have a laugh at my expense or actually appreciate fine taste! :-p

I do want to begin with my first Italian hair cut in the village....

I went to a friends house as the hairdresser comes home to visit...normal so far...

As I got my haircut I got to sit outside on the terrace and got to appreciate a live documentary. I watched how a bee was collecting pollen from every flower. This sort of thing is never ever seen in a city unless you have a garden and the weather can stay warm for a while. It was such a lovely and calming experience. You did have all the women nattering away like a normal salon, that is something you can't take away from the hair dressing world, but it was nice to be outside in the heat. Plus my hair cut only cost me 5 euros!!!!!!!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

No comments:

Post a Comment