Sharing Animal Love

It is said that if you have animals in your life, you are likely to live longer.
Animals are meant to give you inner peace, take away depression and lots more positive things.
I totally agree with these statements and facts.
I have had animals all my life and without animals I think I would be a miserable so and so.

Whenever you see videos go Viral it is normally with animals being cute, playful, and you even see connections between different animals or with humans.
Sometimes I have more love and respect for animals than I do humans.

Animals are survivors, they sometimes can show empathy and can interact with us without needing to say the actual words to us. Is it because most animals are innocent beings? My boyfriend never wanted pets and now we have two cats and he is so adorable with them. It shows his softer side which is something everyone needs to be a nice being.

Through my path of Buddhism and meditation I try and see what animals have that makes us nicer people. They reflect mostly love and empathy. Not everyone knows how to do this. They look for comfort as well as their independence. 

My mother once told me that if you meet a person that doesn't like animals is not likely to be a nice person, or someone who can share the same sort of love we have for others. I sometimes think this can be true.
I can understand if someone is afriad of a certain specie, that's normal dispicing them in not normal.
Animals are generally harmless and when they are abused by humans these people are weak and have their own mental problems they need to sort out.

If you are an animal lover I hope you agree with me on how they are so precious. I want to share some photos of the animals in my life and I will try and share the love I have if it can make someone happier.





No comments:

Post a Comment