Sunglasses my new Italian accessory...


Since I have been in Italy I haven't got to enjoy many strolls out due to the very cold and wet weather. But when I have had the opportunity to do so I have been noticing the fashion side of it. I mean Italy for me is the fashion capital, with all the major brands....

The first thing I have noticed is that EVERYONE, no matter the weather, wear sunglasses. It seemed like an exagerration. Today I went for a drink to the bar and every single person was wearing either a pair of "Ray Bans or a similar brand.
My boyfriend and I felt completely isolated, being the only people on the street not wearing a pair of sunglasses.

Or maybe everyone in this village is a vampire??

The styles were almost all the same. I thought "fantastic" every one has definitely got style, but no one looks unique.
I like to follow fashion to an extent but I like to look "me" and not like "everyone else".

Lucky I have more than a few to change around according to my mood....

1 comment:

  1. OMG that ads nuts! Proper stated the point though.

    ReplyDelete